Display "?" No Report Values
Display "0.00" Rainfall Values
Display Rainfall Values As
Total Rainfall For The Last
DW Mobile is a mobile interface designed to efficiently access environmental data. Its touch-based interface allows the user to interactively view and navigate their data in a fast, fluid and intuitive way.
Seven significant levels and, or an alarm can be set to each sensor, with a total of eight colors to help identify the status of each sensor.
Choose between a 12 or 24 hour clock
Customize the way alarms and significant levels are displayed.
Reset User Preferences
Web Notifications display a system level notification to alert the user when different events occur.
Show a notification when new alarms occur.
Show a notification when new significant levels occur.
Online / Offline Status
Show a notification when the network connection status changes.
Show a notification when the power source changes.
Show a notification when the battery level is low
Haptic Notifications vibrate the device in specific ways to alert the user silently when different events occur.
New Significant Level
Network Status Change
Power Source Change
Battery Level Low
25%, 15%, 5%
A web brower may offer support for this feature, while the device itself may not have the required hardware to support it.
DW Mobile 2.1 Prism brings several new features, while improving overall performance, stability and compatibility.
- Adds Overview.
- Adds Glance.
- Adds the ability to quickly scroll to the top or bottom of Overview and Glance displays.
- Adds current Alarms and Significant Levels for active categories in the Overview display.
- Adds the percent of sensors that have reported for each active category in the Overview display.
- Adds the percent of sensors that have reported for all active categories in the Overview display.
- Adds the option to turn on / off background color fill when Alarms and Significant Levels are displayed.
- Adds ability to sort the List View by Ascending by ID, Desending by ID, Newest on Top or Oldest on Top.
- Adds the ability to toggle on / off rainfall site labels with a value of "?" while in the List or Map view.1
- Adds the ability to toggle on / off rainfall site labels with a value of "0.00" while in the List or Map view.2
1A label with "?" indicates that the site has not reported.
2A label with "0.00" indicates that no rainfall has occured at the site within the selected period.
This release debuts the most powerful set of features since the launch of DW Mobile. DW Mobile 2.0 Prism sports a completely new design. It includes forward-focused technologies and modern feature enhancements that result in even faster performance. These improvements work together to deliver a dynamic data browsing experience, making it easier to access, navigate, and find the data you need.
- All-new Complete Design Overhaul.
- All-new Dynamic Navigation System.
- All-new Application Shell Architecture.
- All-new Core Data Retrevial System, a multi-threaded local database management system. Web workers and localStorage work together to provide faster performance for tasks like switching between data displays.
- Adds color and icons to communicate Alarms, Significant Levels, and Precipitation Activity.
- Adds number of current Alarms and Significant Levels to browser's title bar.
- Adds support for 12 and 24 clock preference.
- Adds ability to sort Tabular display by Newest on Top or Oldest on Top.
- Adds the ability to quickly scroll to the top or bottom of List and Tabular displays.
- Adds ability to select between reported or period value totals for precip gauges, while in the List, Map, or Tabular displays.